- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 container (128ml) imPRESS carrot pineapple ginger puree
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F. Line a muffin tin with silicone liners.
- Grate carrot and chop pineapple in a small dice.
- In a medium sized bowl mash banana and add carrot, egg, carrot pineapple ginger puree, oil, chopped pineapple, vanilla and milk. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Scoop batter into muffin liners. Place in preheated oven and bake for 22-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place muffin tin on a cooling rack. Leave muffins to rest in tin for 10–15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving!