- 1 container (128ml) imPRESS strawberry puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
6 small pancakes
- In a small bowl whisk egg, strawberry puree and milk together.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour and baking powder together.
- Add dry to wet and mix until no flour remains.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Coat with a little bit of butter.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to measure batter and place in pan.
- Watch for little bubbles to appear and then flip the pancakes.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, serve with a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
- To make fun shapes use a cookie cutter to create.