1 tbsp ground flax
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup olive oil
340 grams imPRESS pumpkin, ginger cinnamon purée (3 containers)
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F.
- Add egg, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla, olive oil and IMPRESS pumpkin puree and whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle in ground flax, stir and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt.
- Mix together until no flour remains.
- Place parchment paper into a standard sized loaf pan.
- Scrape batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Smooth top with a spatula and tap pan several times to release air bubbles.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven.
- Allow to rest in the loaf pan for 10 minutes before gently removing.
- Allow the loaf to cool completely before slicing.
- Optional, top with 1/4 cup of nut butter with 1 tbsp coconut oil heated in the microwave.